I haven't participated in Candra's Thankful Thursdays in a while, but today I am stressed/flustered/magoo, and need to sit for a moment and reflect on what I am thankful for....my life is not a bad one! The fact that there is a giveaway associated with today's post doesn't hurt either ;)
So here they are: my Top Ten List Of Thankfulness
1. my rock, my best friend, my partner....BL
2. friends celebrating together at our pie day party
3. coffee ....makes my morning better, and warmer!
4. new bible study on "The Excellent Wife"
5. new printer = awesome!
6. Bota Box Wine. Yes, I know, box wine?! Don't knock it til you try it - it's yummy and inexpensive. Boxed to be eco-friendly, this is still a quality wine, in a box!
7. a dryer ... you know that saying "you don't know what you've got til it's gone"? It applies to dryers too. Ours died = not fun.
I shutter at the amount of laundry waiting to be done. BL found one that we should be getting this weekend. Thank. You. Lord!
8. Fresh Grounded Faith conference at church this weekend. Anxiously awaiting the knowledge I will receive.
9. online radio - I listen to the radio (various stations) all day long on my computer while I work. I think it helps me feel like I am around people. HaHa :)
10. chap-stick - I can never have enough, nor can I have too much variety. I love it!!
Now it's your turn to hop on over to Candra's site and link up!