homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

So What! If....
  • My son is tiny and everyone thinks he is 2 months younger than he is....tiny is adorable too! 
  • I got up, got ready then got back into bed to nurse Max this morning.  The weather was so yucky this morning when I let the pups out that it totally made me want to get cozy again! 
  • I could {and often do} watch videos of Max laughing way too many times a day.  He is just too cute!  
  • I ate KFC last night for dinner.  Seriously...it's been years...but that crispy fried mess was really yummy :)  
  • {nice follow-up to the KFC announcement} I am running a 5K this weekend and I am so not ready for it!  Good thing it's a Run or Dye race, because they are a lot more laid back & way less difficult! 
  • I want to play this commercial every Wednesday morning.  It's hilarious!

Make it a great day friends!! 

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My husband laughs hysterically at the hump day commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of borrowed your So What Wednesday idea for my mindless blog post this evening...all credit to you! :)

    If you would like to check it out, come on over!
    bethanysblog19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to crawl back into bed every morning and totally would if i could! good luck with the 5k :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)