homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

EBATES, or what I like to call, FREE MONEY

I am back at blogging one day and I am already hocking some website at you... But seriously, I just got paid {via EBATES} and I am too excited not to share! 

Do you shop online?  If so, do yourself a BIG favor and go sign up for EBATES!  Seriously, it's free money in return for shopping online. 

Now, I am not going to lie... Originally I thought it was a scam.  Why would you get money to shop online?  I thought it was too good to be true.  Then I tried it.  I did a lot of my Christmas shopping online and scored some really great cash back deals.  Bought a new pair of Toms, received $4.20 back.  Purchased a few new items at Old Navy, got $5.60.   No joke, straight into my bank account.

Here's how it works...

When you want to shop online, go to the EBATES website first, in the upper right corner you simply type in the name of the place you want to shop {trust me, there are a LOT of shops!}, and then click the name when your merchant shows up.  On that next page is where you can see how much you will get back, as well as any extra deals the site is running {like free shipping, or $5 off, etc.}; it's basically a storehouse of all available deals!  Then you click any of the orange 'SHOP NOW' buttons and you're immediately transferred over to the actual site you're shopping and you {you guess it...} SHOP!  That is it, seriously.  Check back on your EBATES account page the next day and you'll see your money in the 'Cash Pending' portion of the account summary.  Then once a quarter, EBATES dumps that money straight into your bank or PayPal account.  Seriously. What is even better than that?! They have an awesome referral program for bloggers like you & me to make extra money just for telling people about their site.  No shame in my game, I want you guys to sign up! 

Ok, ok, ok... enough website selling for me.  Seriously though, go SIGN UP!  And don't forget to make it a great day!

XO!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)