homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hi friends! Happy New Year to each of you! Man, has this holiday season flown right by or what!? We had a blast up in the mountains for Christmas & I was sad to leave. We enjoyed the hot tub daily as well as the yummy food and fantastic company! I have included some photos too...It was fun to see AJ react to Santa & ALL the goodies he brought. Oh, to be two again. Everything is so new & exciting! And he loved getting in the hot tub with all of the grown-ups. I guess being the oldest really has its perks :) Next time we're all together for Christmas these three (AJ Natalie & Jr) will be even more grown and we will probably have some additions too.

...Anyways, with the new year approaching in just a few short hours, I think back to the wonderful year I've had. My family has grown with a brother-in-law, another nephew, a first neice and my ADORABLE puppy Gustopher (Gus for short)! My sister moved in with me to mom & dads and we've been having a blast with our doggies that are BFF! Through work, I have seen so many new places and met so many new people. Work is going well, and I am really learning to adjust to this 'real' world. I can only hope that 2008 brings even more exciting times & adventures.


All the best to you & your family this new year! ...enjoy the pics below!




Gaitlanburg Aquarium on Christmas Eve

AJ in his skating gear on Christmas...he is too cute!!

Welcome Natalie Faith!

Baby Jr on his first Halloween

Tim & I got to visit San Francisco on one of my work trips!

My best friend Sara married her high school sweetheart in March...what a FUN weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)