Day 1-Introduce yourself, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
Hello, Ladies & Gentlemen (do men read my blog? hmm, not sure.). My name is Christina Charisse Gernatt Lyons. I go by Chrissi. And legally, I am still just Gernatt & once that changes I will be Christina Charisse Lyons. Truthfully, I like my middle name too much to give it up, and we all know there are a LOT of Gernatts who will carry on the family name, so I am dropping it. Sorry. I am the middle of five kids (how did Tom & Mel do it?) and I am the oldest girl, which gives me two 'birth order' spots as middle, and oldest. I like to use the "middle child" thing, but truthfully I see a lot of oldest traits as well, and therefore can't rule it out. I got married a whopping five weeks ago to an amazing man who has taught me so much about life, people, myself, love, etc etc. So, enough about me....here are my 15
1. My middle name, as mentioned above, is also my mom's middle name, and Lord willing, I will use it for our first girl too (Dear Lord, please let this happen). I do believe this name came from the actress, Cyd Charisse.
2. I would rather speak in front of 25 people, than 5 people. I know, odd.
3. My name is never (NEVER) spelled correctly by someone the first time.
4. I am best friends with my parents. The are pretty awesome :)
5. I gave up diet coke cold turkey in exchange for sparkling water....I thought it was the aspartame I craved, turns out it was the fizz.
6. I am really OCD about keeping my white farm sink clean.
7. I sing really loud in the car. Not just when I am alone.
8. I am addicted to (gasp!) QTips!! I clean out my ears at least once a day...probably 10 times a week. I know, I know, it's "not good for your ears". I can hear just fine.....with clean ears ;) I would like to attribute this to my mother laying our heads in her lap after our bath or shower as children and she would gently clean out our ears. It soothes me.
9. Until I started dating BL I did not know what a 'wave cap' did. Guess the name didn't tell me enough?
10. My favorite meal is breakfast. I could eat any breakfast item for any meal (eggs, cheerios, waffles, oatmeal, you name it).
11. The name of my neighborhood is Princess Square....and I am the President of the HOA....so you could say I am Queen of Princess Square. OK, no one says that, it's just funny.
12. I truly love my job AND it's what I went to school for.
13. Ain't No Mountain High Enough is on my Pandora station now & I really want to sing into a curling iron like they did in Step Mom!
(remember when he proposed to Julia Roberts with the string on her finger when she woke up!? Oh, I am a hopeless romantic!!)
14. I am going to quit watching one of my favorite shows this year, and I am actually relieved....American Idol is just not the same any more!
15. I have had stitches five times, all under the age of five, and all on my face.
ok, this picture is too funny to not show in it's entirety....
Ok, that's all for now...tomorrow we'll discuss my blog name.