homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back at home...

What a week I had out in Phoenix!!! Running a transportation program for almost 100 people is very hard work! I will never look at riding a shuttle the same way again :) I got to meet some pretty cool people, and saw some very fun things. Sports Illustrated is a fun company to pair along with for events! And, to top it all of, I actually got to GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!! This is very exciting for me because I've never really thought I would go. Not that I have ever cared about going to an NFL game, but really because it's the Super Bowl! Oh, and Tom Petty was great too! Watching them set a stage like that in such short time is nothing short of amazing. Set-up and tear down took place in about 4 minutes...four whole minutes! Pretty impressive. Now I just have to You Tube all of the commercials I missed.


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous!! But glad you are back. Let's do lunch sometime soon. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)