homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Inspiring

Here's a feel-good story to brighten your Thursday .....

Anthony Robles won the DI National Title in Wrestling this year in his weight class.  With one leg.  To say his story of hard work, perseverance and dedication is inspiring is quite the understatement.  


I was blown away last night by not only his story, but also his maturity and his outlook on his situation.  Below is a clip of his acceptance speech last night on the ESPYS, where he was awarded the 2011 Jimmy V Award for Perseverance....I love his outlook! 



2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing story! Funny enough, I was thinking about you this morning and how you hadn't blogged in a while and there you popped up on my list this afternoon :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing story!! (and I so owe you an email. I swear you are getting it today!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)