homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday [8]

Today is Thurday, which leads to Thankful Thursday


...but more importantly, today is one of my nephew's birthday so I am going to focus the theme of my list on my nieces and nephews....you all know how I love themed lists!! The beauty of this list is that it reminds me that it's really the little things in life that matter!  To them I am Chrissi, Aunt Sis, Aunt Cwissi, Auntie Chrissi...many variations, all melt my heart.  Not being able to have kids of our own right now has given me an opportunity to shower these kids with lots of love and attention...God is so good :) 

Without further ado, here is what I am thankful for today:

[1] first off, the birthday boy...I am thankful for him poking me on Tuesday night and saying "Sis!" I love that he calls me by name now!!
[2] even though these kiddos are far away from me, I love having extended neices and nephews to love on through my other half...just look at those smiles!

[3] I am thankful for these three cuties...AJ, Jr and Natalie (the tiniest members of our wedding party) they are all seriously growing up too fast for their own good.  
[4, 5, 6] I am thankful for the new babies born this year, giving us (on my side) #7, #8 & #9!!
Charlotte "Charli" (April): 

Henry (May):

Westin (born this week!):

[7] Thankful for this little one who told his daddy he wanted to "play Barbies with Chrissi" this week!  I also want to make sure it's documented to show him later that he wanted to play Barbies with me ;) Colton is too sweet for words...and also quite hilarious!

[8] Little Tinsley, the only girl in the Hutson bunch...I am so thankful for your smile and thankful that you will give my sister a chance to paint someone's nails in that house ;) You make your momma (and us too!) so happy!

[9] Thankful for living near over half of the kiddos above so I can love on them often!! 

[10] Not a niece or nephew, but so thankful for both sets of parents who made such an impact on our lives and who have taught us all how to love so that we can share love with all of these kiddos and invest in their lives.  Blessed is an understatement! 


What are you thankful for? 

Don't forget to enter my Mwana Giveaway, and make it a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Your niece and nephews are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissi! I'm not sure how I haven't seen your blog before but I'm loving it! You definitely have a lot to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you hav eso many family members and nieces and nephews, you don't even need to have kids---just borrow them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)