homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm in....

California.


I am totally bummed that I forgot my camera but I am thrilled to be here enjoying such beautiful weather & seeing all of my friends from work :) On Friday I will be driving from where I am now, Larkspur (just north of SanFrancisco) to San Jose (just south of San Francisco) for one of my AIG picnics. I love these events because I get to meet the agents we're doing these events for and get their candid on how the sponsorship is working for their business. I realize this may sound very boring to some people, but I like knowing that all of the work we have put into this program, and all of the money AIG has spent has been worth it...haha, this is assuming they give rave reviews when we see them!

OK, back to work...hope you're all well...all three of you that read this :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you forgot your camera. And I told you before that your job sucks :-) Enjoy the beautiful weather!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)