homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, September 20, 2010

jumping out of my skin







So I think the term "jumping out of my skin" is normally used for anxiety, or being overemotional, or people on loads of meds (confession: I Googled it), however, I like to think of it as in "I am so excited I can hardly stand it".  Right now, I am JUMPING OUT OF MY SKIN....can't sleep (stayed up returning emails until 2:30AM), can't stop thinking about wedding, marriage, wedding, marriage, wedding, honeymoon, honeymoon, honeymoon (woop, woop), marriage, wedding....the (redundant) list goes on, and on, and on.  I like to think of it as a huge combination if the following things:

  • Christmas Eve as an eight year old (ok, who am I kidding, I still feel this way as a 27 year old too)
  • the night you lose your tooth & you know the tooth fairy will come
  • the night before school starts
  • the day before a big vacation
  • the week before you begin the rest of your life with your best friend......wow
Yep, it is safe to say that I am thrilled.  My wonderful mother has done EVERYthing in her power to ensure that this week will be as stress-free as possible, and I am beyond thankful for her.  She has helped all three of us plan wonderful weddings.  She's quite a lady.


hello, dark hair

This past weekend I had a "something old, something new" shower with my best girlfriends and their mommas...I am so blessed!  It was a beautiful shower with such fun vintage things, and I have to say that I do have the best friends in the whole world.  I couldn't be where I am today without them.  Thanks ladies :)  










Also to my little sisters...they know me like no one else knows me, and life would not be the same without them!  They are amazing mommas and amazing wives...I hope I can be just like them :)



OK, when did this post turn into an acceptance speech!?  HAHA :)  Time to get back to work...Happy Monday!!



PS, five days :)))))





2 comments:

  1. Awwww! You are helping me to remember all those feelings I had only 6 months ago.

    I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is your big day!!!! I hope it was wonderful, and I can't wait to see the pictures! Many blessings to you and your new hubby!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)