homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Honeymoon....yes please!

While I sort trough the 1,601 (yes - 1,600 and 1) pictures on the disks that my photographer sent me I will share some honeymoon pics....we had an amazing time at Secrets Capri down in Riviera Maya in Mexico!  I would highly recommend this resort to anyone seeking an all-inclusive option.  The food, the pool, the service, the beach, the view, it was ALL wonderful!!  We selected this resort based on a few things: location, amenities, and high on the priority list: adult only.  Anyone who knows BL and me knows that we love kiddos (our wedding was full of them!), but we wanted our honeymoon to be sans the kiddos, and therefore looked only at adult-only resorts.  We made a great decision, to say the least.  






at the Tulum ruins:




Underground snorkeling in the sacred Mayan pools.  This was beautiful!







we loved the hammocks! 

...wish we were back!











When you're honeymooners, you get a lovely banner on your door.
'




The main fountain just below the lobby is full of the cutest little turtles.  These little guys get banana breakfast from resport guests everyday at 9:30.  This was so fun!


 love. love. love.

Stay tuned for some wedding pictures in the coming days, I have a lot to sort through!!  


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your pictures!! The underground snorkeling ones are breathtaking, and I snorkled in class looking at the banana-eating bird. So much fun, and you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are fabulous!! I'm jealous! Love the little turtle eating a banana. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a great time.

    We will be spending a week in Hawaii in January. I cannot wait! :)

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS pictures!! You are soooo pretty, woman!! And your hubby is smokin hot!! ;) Enjoy every minute of married life - it is like a big awesome never ending sleepover with your best friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had an amazing time!! The honeymoon was definitely one of my favorite parts of getting married:)

    P.S. You and your husband are such a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW! Congrats!!!! That lil turtle eating the banana is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It looks amazing. I am dying to be swinging away in a hammock on the beach. Love that little turtle!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)