homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Friday, February 11, 2011

Feel Good Friday {2}


Hello folks, and happy Friday!  Its been a while since I linked up with The Girl Next Door Grows Up to participate in a Feel Good Friday, so I thought today would be a good day to do so again.....

I received news last week from one of my closest friends that was not happy news.  She is going through a lot right now, and this is one of those situations that makes you ask "why?".  However, in the midst of it all she is smiling, staying positive and not giving up hope for healing...for happy news :) So my FGF is dedicated to this sweet friend.  We met up this week and I brought her some delicious goodies from Gigi's Cupcakes ...

gigi


gigis box

(bless you, Gigi, and all of your cupcake goodness)

We sat and ate and laughed for over an hour.  In the midst of her heartache, she made me feel good.  I left Micky D's (yes, we were actually at Micky D's, drinking some tea, with our Gigi's) and cried.  Not sad tears, I cried happy tears because I am so inspired to stay positive in trials; giving glory to God when life is good, and not forgetting to do so when life is tough too.  

What made you feel good this week?  If you have time, go link up with Erika and share with the [blog] world :) 

Happy, Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. God Bless and keep your friend. Kudos to giving praise to God even when times are hard, I always think of Lot when I am feeling down.
    Praying for help for her in this time.

    ~Lily
    p.s. I came over from TGNDGU blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look amazing. I def receive love by quality time so when i think of you guys sitting in a Mickey D's it makes my heart smile. Happy Friday Chrissi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful FGF. Thanks for sharing. Your friend is lucky and omg those cupcakes look good.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)