homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Big Apple

Last week BL & I made our way up to NYC for reasons I cannot yet discuss on a public forum a really fun quick trip!

Flight to NYC

We made it to Central Park for a nice stroll....
102_3373

102_3372

102_3376

Then on to Rockefeller Center to watch the ice skaters.....
102_3381

102_3384

102_3385


After we had walked up and down 5th Avenue doing some very unsuccessful shopping, we had worked up an appetite and a visit to Magnolia Bakery was a must! 

102_3388

102_3389

Once we'd stuffed our faces silly had our fill of cupcakes, we walked on over to Times Square.  Have you ever been?  Holy Moly, all the people!!!

102_3392

102_3395

102_3398


are you noticing a theme?!  I take a picture of BL, he takes one of me & we ask someone to get one of both of us...oh, the joys of traveling with just your husband :)

Subway

The next day was a whirlwind and I simply canNOT wait to share more about that later...but we did have fun! 

Night Out

102_3402

102_3405

Believe it or not, we headed back to Atlanta after just two nights in New York City!  Good news (for us, at least) our vacation was not over & we drove straight from the airport up to North Georgia for another two nights away ... more on that later.  Until then, make it a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Fun that you got to go on a quick trip to NYC! I can't wait to hear why you went...you have me thinking of different ideas! You two are cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I've always wanted to go to NYC.

    I can't wait to hear why you went!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Ice skating still?

    #2 GIVE ME THOSE CUPCAKES!

    #3 The last pic of you and BL is SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know!! :)

    Glad to see that you both had a good time and can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)