homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, June 13, 2011

Miscellany Monday : I'm so happy to be home

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


[1] I had an exciting work weekend in Houston ...
ate some yummy sushi and had fun with my new colleagues
C & M

MoCo Team 2

enjoyed a great cupcake and adorable milk jug of refreshing milk from Crave
DSCN0197

got to meet Lucky & the Honey Bee this weekend....perks of the job ;)
Lucky & Honey Bee


[2] I have been married for almost 9 months and I can't stop day dreaming of an anniversary trip.  We want to get away for a long weekend.  Suggestions?

[3] I am now obsessed with Pinterest .... if you're on obsessed too follow me :)
pinterest-logo-a

[4] I am making my first trip to LA this weekend and I am so excited!  ...pictures to come next week!
LAX_Airport_Limousine_Service 

[5] I signed up for my second half marathon!  Woop! Woop! Training will commence August 1 ... get ready! I told BL I would happily receive more diamonds when I cross the finish line of this race.  He laughed at me.  Oh well, I tried ;)

Well, that's all for now folks.  If you're feeling Miscellany, go link up!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Just found you from miscellany monday, new follower :) Have fun in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hair! Fun that you are signed up for your second half marathon. Are you excited for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!! I would love to have a job that makes me travel!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)