homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, December 3, 2012

37 Weeks

I am always a tad late in posting these, but I wanted to share none-the-less.  I am so excited for Max to get here I can hardly stand it!! Enjoy this update {it could be my last before he arrives!!}!





How far along: 37 weeks

How big is your baby: somewhere between 5-6lbs, about the size of a watermelon

Sex: boy  

Maternity clothes: Yep.  Almost everything I wear, except cardigans and less fitting tops.

Stretch marks: still don’t have any & definitely praying they stay away!  Thank you, good genes & cocoa butter!  You are my best friends…

 Movement: All. The. Time! People say you don’t feel it as much this far along, but I certainly do!  He doesn’t like to be still…just like momma & daddy!   

Sleep: People keep saying “sleep now while you can” …while I can?! Well, I can’t, actually, and haven’t been able to for a while.  If my brain isn’t going 100 miles a minute keeping me up, I am getting up to pee a lot and waking at his bigger movements. 

Symptoms: Wild, ever-changing emotions!  

Best moment this week: When the ultrasound showed he FLIPPED!  Yippee!!  Hoping he remains head down!

Food cravings: This past week I had a mild obsession with a certain lemon meringue pie given to me by a dear friend…I didn’t even know I liked lemon meringue! And yes, I am still eating a TON of cereal!!   

Food aversions: still just chicken

Labor signs: not yet

Belly button in or out: My belly button is so strange!  Kind of in, kind of out.  Usually flat, but open. HA!  That sounds grosser than it is!

What I miss: Sleeping more, sleeping on my stomach or my back, peeing less and running.  I can’t wait to get my hands on a glass of red wine.

What I'm looking forward to: Finally holding my little man, and seeing his sweet face!  Last night I just sat in his nursery for 30 minutes and day dreamed about having him here.  CANNOT WAIT!!!  
 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You could meet him any day now!! That is so exciting! My SIL is due any day now too and I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinking exciting! I cannot wait to see that sweet baby's face :) Soon enough! But, in the mean time - enjoy sleeping in as late as you want and not having to lug around a carseat to the grocery store! Was great seeing you last week. You coming to the Christmas party Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaahhhh, so close!! You are going to have the best Christmas EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to have a talk with that little man when he arrives...he missed my birthday...LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that belly, I love it....you are one of the cutest pregnant girls ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)