homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Friday, March 28, 2008

I love my job!


I know it's Friday, and I am supposed to be thinking about how excited I am about the weekend, but I am sitting here thinking about how much I love my job! I work for such a fun group of people who believe in me and give me opportunties that people my age do not usually get.


Now, don't get me wrong, I am glad it's Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend, but I am also excited about everything going on with work! Soon I will begin traveling to 10+ cities for Minor League Baseball, San Diego for the US Open and Beijing for the 2008 Summer Olympics. WHEW! That is a lot...I am excited about what is ahead. I know it will be hard to be away from the people (and DOGS) I love so much, but I am trying not to think about that right now...I will just have to pack some pictures & tissues...I will do my very best to document my travels here and include pictures in case any of you would like to see some of what I see when I am gone.


That's it for now...hope you all [two of you] have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this gorgeous weather! And no, this picture has nothing to do with my post...it's just my friendly Gus picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Your job sounds so exciting!! I hope you have safe travels and an exciting time seeing the world. We will enjoy looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)