homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookies, Cake Balls & Christmas Lights

This Saturday was a very fun day.....mom, sisters & I baked loads of goodies to share with family & friends (if you didn't get any it's because Bobby ate most of them!). We had so much fun & enjoyed some yummy treats for ourselves. I did not take pictures of my new favorite treat, Cake Balls, but I did snap some fun pictures!





Then Bobby & I went on a fun date night to eat Chinese at our favorite place & go look at Christmas lights. Thank goodness we went to Lights of Life first, or we would have seen very few lights....Atlanta was such a disappointment this year! We had a great time driving around, and Bobby let me borrow his awesome new gloves, which gave me man-hands....and then he surprised me with one of my Christmas presents...new gloves for me! They are much smaller than his & I love them. He's thoughtful ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)