homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sisterssss....

So it's one day late, but considering I haven't blogged in over a month, I guess it's ok ;)

Yesterday was my little sisters' birthday......24 years old. Crazy how time flies. I wish I had old pictures of me with my sisters, but here are some good ones.....









These two ladies are two remarkable women that I simply could not live without. I love you both so much and I hope you had wonderful birthdays yesterday with all of your boys....(there are a lot of men in your lives ;) ). Not a day goes by that I do not thank the Lord for you both. Who would have thought ten years ago when I tried to kick you out of my car (yes, I know, I was a horrible big sis for a while) that we would be so close. I used to think that I wasted so much time being a bully big sis that I missed out on great time with you. Now I look at it as good stories in the making, and I take the time we have now to make up for that 'lost' time. Watching the two of you with your families is such a blessing. You are both so beautiful, and such wonderful mommas and wives. Your husbands and sons are oh-so-very lucky!! I pray this next year is filled with many, many blessings. May your joys be multiplied even more and may you have your best year yet. I love you so much!!
xoxoxo,
sis

2 comments:

  1. umm did you mean to make me cry?! That was so sweet Sister. and yes, i cried. I love you so much and am so thankful for our relationship. I love you and am proud to call both of my sisters my best friends. LOVE YOU SIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sisters are all so beautiful. I loved the wedding picture.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering to with the giveaway. Best of luck to you!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    xo,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)