homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Things for 'Feel Good Friday'

Just came across this from a fun new blog I follow & thought I would give it a shot today...



1. Only FIFTY days remain until I marry my best friend!!  Can't believe it's happening so soon & I could not be happier :)))



2. My oldest nephew starts Kindergarten today!  I am looking forward to seeing him at dinner today & hearing all about his big day!  Congrats, AJ!

3. I just realized my birthday is less than a month away....hooray :) Who doesn't love birthdays?!

4. I had a yummy dinner with a wonderful friend last night.... Mexican & catching up with a girlfriend is a great combo!

5. It's Friiiiiday!  What can you not "Feel Good" about on a Friday?


You can link your own Feel Good Friday from The Girl Next Door Grows Up - here.

3 comments:

  1. He starts school today? Holy crap! That is early.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding. My husband is my best friend too.

    I loved your FGF - thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I can't believe I'm just now getting around to this, but wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    Congrats on the upcoming wedding-- fast engagement! That's how I'd do it too ;)

    Marianne
    ficklewhitewoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, you forgot to add your little sister to that list ;) haha, just kiddin!! love you sister. i can't believe how close your wedding is. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)