homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, August 2, 2010

home again, home again....jiggidy jigg.

Wow, it's AUGUST!!  I have been back in the states for two whole weeks now and I feel like I was never gone, although by looking at the calendar I see I have missed a lot!  I had the trip of a lifetime, but now I am so happy to be back home and counting  the days until I am a Mrs.!! ...54 to be exact! WOW!!!  Update on the wedding plans....

  • dress came in, had my first fitting & will go in again in a few weeks.  I loooove this dress :)
  • invites are printed and waiting to be sent this week..woohoooo!  Love the work that hi note did!
  • meeting with the florist next week to see a sample bouquet, can't wait!
  • bridesmaid dresses are IN, now we just need green shoes.  Suggestions?
  • Honeymoon is BOOKED!!  Can't wait to spend 7 nights with my honey in Mexico :)
  • ...so much more I just can't think of it all right now!

Last week was a really fun girls getaway with my sisters Ashley and Elizabeth and our momma, Mel!  I love spending time with them!  Sister Elizabeth (makes her sound like a nun, ha!) has cute pictures up to view.  I didn't bring my camera so you will have to look at her blog about the trip here.


Well that's all for now.  Stay tuned for some more wedding updates as we get closer.  So excited about the showers that are being planned and can't wait to celebrate with the people I love the most!


Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)