homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I love my cousin... AKA Maternity Pictures :)


Let's face it, maternity pictures can easily be some of the most awkward pictures...ever.  Luckily for me, I happen to know an amazing photographer who is not in the awkward maternity picture business!  My cousin Lesley is amazing.  Her talent never ceases to amaze me and I am so blessed by her work, time and time again!  Hope you enjoy these shots as much as we do! 


















Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all of them. I am obsessed with maternity pics though!! :) Love your shirt too. Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are BEAUTIFUL! Your cousin definitely has a good eye! All of these are worth hangin' on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! And congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic. The one of him kissing your stomach is so sweet!! You look fabulous my friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep an eye out on my blog. You have an award coming your way tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! These pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pictures, lucky you to have a photog in the family :)

    Just found your blog and checked out your 'about me' and was LOVING that grooms cake-- the football?! So awesome! We are a big football household over here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, your maternity pictures are the BEST!!! :) They are just beautiful!! It's such a blessing to have a relative who takes great pictures! My aunt has taken our engagement pics, maternity pics, family pics, etc. and I wouldn't want anyone else!! Congratulations on this precious little life :) Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)