homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF, and another random list

So, it's Friday...here I sit at my desk taking a little break to blog because I will most likely be working for the next 3 or 4 hours. Here are my random thoughts for today (in list form, of course)....

  • This week has included several complaints from people around the neighborhood...being President of the HOA is like being a referee sometimes (how did I get this position again?!).
  • I leave for San Francisco on Tuesday. I am so excited to see work friends and be in our main office...I will be eating lots of yummy food out there & run under the Golden Gate Bridge!
  • Speaking of running, tomorrow is a 6-miler. OH Man, my legs hurt already!
  • I have Pandora set to Chris Botti today, which means I have been listening to killer elevator/house music all day long.
  • I still want to go see the movie Valentine's Day...did anyone see it & is it worth the money?
  • I went to the dentist for the first time in (gasp!) three and a half years this week. I know that sounds gross, but I brush regularly and I just didn't want to find a new dentist (my family dentist wasn't in my network). I was shocked to find out I was cavity free after all that time! I even made my next appointment in 6 months like a good girl. I'm getting back on track.
  • I found a recipe from my new Martha Stewart magazine that I can't wait to make & take to Nashville for my sister to try after the race....she will have earned this for sure (she gave up chocolate until our half)!!
  • I am putting out my spring/Easter decorations this weekend so I can enjoy them during the time I will be home before Easter. I will post some pictures if they turn out cute enough :)

....think that's it for now. Have a super weekend!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited about Spring! Yay for warm weather...

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Valentine's Day and do think it was worth it. It's not some AMAZING movie, but its still fun to see so many celebrities in a big movie. And just letting you know I found your blog through Kelly's Korner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm, thanks sis. i can't wait to indulge in every type of chocolate possible when I am done with this race. oh by the way, I made oatmeal cookies tonight. so really, giving up chocolate is just making me try to bake new types of sweets, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a blog!! Fabulous!!! Also, how do you link people on the main page and have it so you can see the last time they updated? I can't figure out how to do it!! (I'll add you too)!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)