- This week has included several complaints from people around the neighborhood...being President of the HOA is like being a referee sometimes (how did I get this position again?!).
- I leave for San Francisco on Tuesday. I am so excited to see work friends and be in our main office...I will be eating lots of yummy food out there & run under the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Speaking of running, tomorrow is a 6-miler. OH Man, my legs hurt already!
- I have Pandora set to Chris Botti today, which means I have been listening to killer elevator/house music all day long.
- I still want to go see the movie Valentine's Day...did anyone see it & is it worth the money?
- I went to the dentist for the first time in (gasp!) three and a half years this week. I know that sounds gross, but I brush regularly and I just didn't want to find a new dentist (my family dentist wasn't in my network). I was shocked to find out I was cavity free after all that time! I even made my next appointment in 6 months like a good girl. I'm getting back on track.
- I found a recipe from my new Martha Stewart magazine that I can't wait to make & take to Nashville for my sister to try after the race....she will have earned this for sure (she gave up chocolate until our half)!!
- I am putting out my spring/Easter decorations this weekend so I can enjoy them during the time I will be home before Easter. I will post some pictures if they turn out cute enough :)
....think that's it for now. Have a super weekend!