homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tracking Progress...And Other Fun Things

week four of training = week one of new shoes

Nothing like a little mud to get you going...these babies are going to see me through several miles in the coming eight (8....eeek!) weeks. Hard to believe its under eight weeks until I will be running my first half. This is a big goal for me, and I am happy to be working towards it :) ...and I might add it helps to be running alongside some pretty wonderful girls!!



Bobby came over Sunday afternoon & started to build me an herb waterfall, as I call it. I saw it in last month's Martha Stewart Living & knew that it would be the perfect addition to my back patio. Big props to BL for listening to me go on & on about making one, and he did it for me :) ...pictures are forthcoming. After he was done with that he made his amazing guacamole to take to my parents for our par-tay that evening.



Here is Grandaddy listening to our beautiful singing voices :)

Matthew (BFAM #1) celebrated his 27th birthday this month so here he is with some special boys helping him blow out all those candles!


Uncle Johnny didn't need much help but little Jr tried to help from his momma's arms!



...and in other news, I finally hung the letters I created for my kitchen. I love they way they turned out & I think they are a nice addition to an otherwise blank wall.


That wraps things up for now. I'm done eating lunch (yes, it's late but I had several calls to finish) so it's back to work. Happy Tuesday, and to many around here, Happy Snow Day :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chrissi,

    Thanks for posting on my blog!
    I look forward to following your blog... I am kinda new to the whole thing... my best friend blogs and has gotten me into it! i am loving so far!

    I love love love your EAT plaques... did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm stopping over from Kelly's Korner.

    Your blog is super cute and I love those EAT plaques. Adorable.

    http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)