homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

...and the fun begins!

The wedding planning has begun and there is so much to do!!! I have to admit, I am very type A, meaning I am crazy everything has it's place and I am very systematic in how I get things done. It also helps that I have assisted several friends and two sisters plan their weddings, not to mention the fact that I plan events for a living. So, all that said I am happy to report the following has been marked off of the to-do list:
  • set the date
  • purchase a dress
  • start our registry (pictured below...BL loved the gun!)
  • almost find a venue (we're down to two!!)
  • book my photographer

(BL scanning my pretty Martha Stewart lasagna dish!)


.....as I said, I am crazy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)