homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

freaking out a little...by the numbers

  • leave for South Africa in 5 days
  • will be away 47 days
  • during my stay in Cape Town, I will be 8,145 miles from home
  • 1 fiancé I am going to miss like crazy(!!)
  • countless family members and friends I am going to miss (and hope they don't forget me!)
  • 40 days I will have to wait to try the new spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A (if you think I am crazy for mentioning this, you don't know Chick-fil-A!!)
  • 0 flower girl dresses selected
  • 2 invitation choices I am really struggling between
  • Bobby & I get married in 123 days
  • We leave for our honeymoon (woop! woop!) in 124 days
AHHHHHH!!!  

Truthfully though, I am thrilled. God is good, life is blissful...I am a happy and very blessed gal.


2 comments:

  1. phew, those are a LOT of numbers. super excited for you though. You are a blessed lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, #1 - where are you going on your honeymoon?, #2 - completely understand the Chick-Fil-A anticipation, and #3 - LOVE your engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)