homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, August 8, 2011

A bite out of [our reason for going to] the Big Apple

Perhaps you remember the time we went to NYC but couldn't disclose why?  

Well, folks, the wait is over.  We went to NYC for....

....Drum roll please....

....This may only be exciting for me....

....Drum roll again....

The Newlywed Game!! 

I'm not going to give you all of the episode (watch for it on the Game Show Network because re-runs will run until December!), but hope you enjoyed some highlights :)  and please pay special attention to my sweet hubby talking about this very blog....or blog, blog, blog, blog....as he lovingly says!





We had so much fun, even if all of my self-confidence was totally kind of shot based on A) having the most obnoxious laugh, B) playing with my bangs like they're about to run away and I have to catch them and C) looking 10lbs heavier than I think I do in real life (every girls worst nightmare!).....did you pick up on any of the above listed issues while watching?  

Hope you enjoy, and make it a great day! 

14 comments:

  1. AHHHH. hahaha i love those clips too :) oh bro-in-law...what he says about your blog is too funny. they secretly love our blogs. i love watching your clips and shut your face about your laugh and looking over weight!! :) love you sister! i am hoping to see you on another game show soon....teehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw!! i love the clips i wanna see more, but i don't have cable :( can i watch them online??

    ReplyDelete
  3. um and i definitely DO NOT agree with any of your statements i think you looked fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW fun! y'all are so cute I don't know what your'e talking about! SOO SOO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!!! That's awesome!!!

    You look fabulous and I never even noticed you messing with your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are ADORABLE and this is so awesome!!!! I want to see the whole episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so much fun! There is no way I would have the confidence to go on a TV show, so kudos to you! And you looked fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAH! How FUN!!! I used to love this show and didn't even know they still had it on. We don't have cable, but back when I lived with my parents my sis and I used to live off the Game Show Network. We loved it so. That's so cool you got to be on the show! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I die! How cute! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME MISSY! I mean, sure it's not like you "know me in real life" but in my world, you are right up there in the besties department.

    You look gorgeous and you are charming!

    Now text me soon so I can gush over how adorable you and your hubby are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy guacamole, you are FAMOUS!!! Yea, totally don't agree with you - You look PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see the episode. Please tell me when it airs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha that's hilarious! so fun!

    and I can say I knew you back when...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is hilarious but i wish i could see the whole thing. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Being on a game show of some sort is definitely on my bucket list, so I'm jealous of you guys! And you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! How fun! I love that your husband did "The Carlton" as he went on stage. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)