homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

there's a first time for everything!

Justin Bieber said it best.... Never say Never. 

Did I really just quote the Biebs on my blog?!  Did I really just give him a nickname?!

This weekend BL and I went skiing for the very first time in North Carolina and had a blast!  I am sore beyond belief and wish I could put my jacket on without wincing, but it was a great time!  



To summarize my adventure I would use one word: fall.  If there was an opportunity to fall, I took it.  

Getting off of the lift: FALL
Going too fast: FALL
Getting too close to other skiers: FALL
Arriving at the bottom of the slope: FALL

I would venture to say I landed on my rump a minimum of 75 times on Sunday...and that is a kind estimate :)  Regardless, I enjoyed the adventure with my sweets and his colleagues and hope to do more fun day trips when we can. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made the best of it even if you fell alot! My husband loves skiing but I'm not a big fan. Considering we live about 1 hour to the mountains, I should really take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha awwww. What a fun adventure though, minus the falls! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)