homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Time for another What I'm Loving Wednesday post....
 

I am love, love, loving Downton Abbey!  The clothes, the accents, the love stories, everything... If you're not watching this show, you should be :) 

I am loving the new Tom's Ballet Flats!!  Has anyone tried them on? Do they fit well like the old fashioned Toms do?  

I am loving the fact that it's February!  Not sure how January flew by so fast but I am excited about the new month and whatever lies ahead....bring it, February!

I am loving the kitchens I find on Pinterest.... 




I am loving my sisters....

And lastly, I am loving this crazy beautiful life I have been blessed with....

Make it a great day friends!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in from WILW. Uuuugh I want those flats so bad! I fear they are currently a bit out of my price range. Someday...

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)