homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WILW & Feb Photo Challenge: 8

Time to link up for WILW!
 

My iced coffee, which really isn't mine; it belongs to my hero, Pioneer Woman!  ...makes a gallon and is so great to grab & go in the mornings.  If you like iced coffee, you owe it to yourself to make this & keep it on hand (keeps for a month in the fridge)!

My workouts, which I owe in part to Body Design Personal Training!  Love, love the trainers there, especially the handsome man I call my own, and love the format!  These guys know their stuff & I am actually excited to get into a bathing suit this year...woop! woop!

February Photo A Day Challenge...not only does it give me blog content, it is a fun way to document a month in my life.  Thanks to Fat Mum Slim for putting it together.  

Speaking of, here is today's challenge...


Make it a great day friends!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chrissi!! My favorite cupcakery is Jilly's, they have one in Alpharetta and they also have one in Roswell. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you on that!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)