homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So What! Wednesday


It's been over a year since I participated in a So What! post, so I figured it was a grand ol' time to pick back up...

This week, I am saying SO WHAT if....
  • All I want to do is lay on the sofa and watch my baby move.  It's the best part of pregnancy right now!
  • I want to eat cake all. the. time.  The craving came about 6 days ago, and so far I have made it the whole 6 days without eating any.  Let's see just how long I can hold out.  Survey says not much longer!  Anyone have a cupcake I can eat!?
  • I am Grouchy McGrouchersons at any given moment, then slip right back to 'normal chrissi'.  Lay off me, I am pregnant and hormonal ;)
  • I haven't accomplished a whole lot of anything in my son's nursery.  I have ideas and colors, with fabric and a crib on the way, but that is about it.  I still have 16+ weeks, so I am good, right?!  YIKES.  Who wants to paint...?
  • We're having a baby shower this weekend which will air on Belgium television.  Is that random?  YES.  Is that awesome?  Double YES.  God works in funny ways and we're excited to be a part of this unique God story!  I will post more next week after this fun event! 
That's all for now friends.  I hope you choose to make it a great day today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cute blog design!

    I want to eat cake all the time too. and I'm not pregnant lol!

    wait... what you are having a baby shower that will be on tv? um need more details on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet watching the baby is the coolest thing! Enjoy! And eat that cake!! Aired on belgium TV? So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Airing on Belgium TV? DETAILS PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)