It's been over a year since I participated in a So What! post, so I figured it was a grand ol' time to pick back up...
This week, I am saying SO WHAT if....
- All I want to do is lay on the sofa and watch my baby move. It's the best part of pregnancy right now!
- I want to eat cake all. the. time. The craving came about 6 days ago, and so far I have made it the whole 6 days without eating any. Let's see just how long I can hold out. Survey says not much longer! Anyone have a cupcake I can eat!?
- I am Grouchy McGrouchersons at any given moment, then slip right back to 'normal chrissi'.
Lay off me,I am pregnant and hormonal ;)
- I haven't accomplished a whole lot of anything in my son's nursery. I have ideas and colors, with fabric and a crib on the way, but that is about it. I still have 16+ weeks, so I am good, right?! YIKES. Who wants to paint...?
- We're having a baby shower this weekend which will air on Belgium television. Is that random? YES. Is that awesome? Double YES. God works in funny ways and we're excited to be a part of this unique God story! I will post more next week after this fun event!