homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my simple pleasures

Several other bloggers are sharing theirs, so I figured I would too.


Here are a few simple pleasures of mine

....funny how even thinking about them makes me relax a bit....


1- a good cup of coffee, especially if you're on a porch overlooking mountains



2- a long chat with an old friend


3- hearing children laugh



4- playing with my nephews & niece


5- the sound of a fire crackling in the fireplace


6- being in love



7- being at the beach, soaking up the sun, listening to the waves

8- beautiful flowers

9- snuggling with Gus (his ears are like Egyptian cotton!)


10- being with family


11- the sound of rain

12- finding the perfect greeting card for someone you love (strange perhaps, but i LOVE it)

13- having a glass of wine with my parents & talking for hours

(and because I can't stop at 13....)

14- being with my girlfriends







.......just to name a few.

3 comments:

  1. I'm TOTALLY with you on the greeting card thing. I found a great post-birth/new mommy card once that said, "How's Your Va Jay Jay?" in huge letters across the front. All I could think of was my friend Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mine at scrapblog.com. They have backgrounds, stickers, etc., and you can upload your pictures. You can buy different things, but I'm a total El Cheapo and just stuck to the free stuff :)

    I also made an actual scrapbook on there for part of Boo's Christmas present, and it turned out REALLY well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, i love all of those things too :) great post!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)