homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Day 12-What you believe

Call me a hopeless romantic, but I believe in "happily ever after".  I know life isn't a fairytale, but I do believe you can find happiness with one person for the rest of your life (if you're willing to work for it).

I believe that God sent His Son, Jesus to die on a cross for our sins, and that we are all sinners, in need of our savior.


I believe in Santa (mom always said if you don't he won't come!).

Although I didn't treasure this truth when I was younger, I believe my father's daily inspiration to his kids as we left for school, "Happiness is a choice!!"

I believe you can achieve anything you set your mind to and work hard for.


I am sure I could come up with more but life is crazy right now....hopefully you enjoyed these at least ;)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! I always welcome stalkers, and now I'm stalking you back :) I love your blog and I also believe in happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)