homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 14

Day 14-A picture you love (of course it can't be JUST ONE)




These two are from the second best day of my life.  The first because I had no clue what was coming to me, and the second because  it shows just how happy this man makes me :)


Our honeymoon was incredible.....my man, a beach, lots of food & adult bevies what more could I want?!

my family....we're huge, we're loud, we're crazy & I wouldn't have it any other way!

One more from THE best day of my life.....


6 comments:

  1. Hey I took pic #2! Also I LOVE the one of y'all in the cave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! The one where he is down on one is just too sweet. Love the doggies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW!!! That proposal pic is PRICELESS!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that proposal picture!!! And all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you did the challenge and i love that picture of you and him, awww

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)