homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Saturday, November 27, 2010

guess who's back...and ready to make some Shutterfly Christmas cards!

I have been out of town with the fam for Thanksgiving and have been blogless, but I am back :)))

I have seen this promo on several other blogs and wanted to make sure and share the awesome deal going on with Shutterfly for bloggers!  Do you use Shutterfly?  [you should if you don't]  We used Shutterfly for our wedding guest book; I made a photobook of our engagement pictures and had guests sign around the photos (it was a huge hit!!):


Have you looked at their photo Christmas cards?!  I love, love, love Christmas cards and boy do they have some very very cute ones this year!  I can't decide which to pick.  We'll be using a wedding photo for our cards, so I want to get one that looks good with my favorite wedding snapshot :)) Here are some of my favorites: 




 They have so many great items on their website that you can use as gifts...not just for Christmas, but for any other occasion!  Calendars, birthday cards, custom coffee mugs, you name it!  All of it is affordable & great quality!  If you're getting married anytime soon and don't have a guest book, I recommend doing the photobook; what a fun memory!!  Shutterfly saves you time and money :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)