homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge: The Final Post

So clearly someone, ahem, ME has a really big problem keeping up with an everyday blog.  Ooops.  I am going to go ahead and finish out this bad boy in this post, then focus on more important things...like Christmas :))


Day 24 - Something you've learned

Life is too short.  Enjoy every second you're blessed with because we're not gauranteed the next.


People want to be treated well.  Some people may act rude, and like they don't need kindness, but we all do.  Go hug somebody ;)


Never try to microwave anything longer than 25 seconds while you have the TV on, Christmas tree lit, lamp turned on or while listening to surround sound.  Darn breaker will trip every. single. time.


The color of a person's skin makes zero difference in who they are, the way they love or they way they deserve love.  We are all God's children.



Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
crazy selection here folks...I have a odd collection of 2,800+ songs, and I love it!
1. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
2. Hoopes I did it Again - Reliant K
3. Maybe Next Year - Meiko (yeah! Christmas music!)
4. Home for Christmas - NSYNC (another Christmas tune, how did I get so lucky?!)
5. We Can Work it Out - David Archuleta
6. I have and I always Will - Dave Barnes
7. Sparks - Coldplay
8. The Wanderer - Dion & The Belmonts
9. Clean Breaks - Dashboard Confessional
10. Dangerous & Sweet - Lenka


Day 26-Picture of your family
We just went to an indoor water park in the Smokies for Thanksgiving...it was crazy!  


And just so you can see how big my immediate family on Dad's side is, this is the whole gang (uncles, aunts, cousins & grandma) at BL's and my wedding.  Crazy huge.






Day 27-Pets
Gus, A.K.A. Guster G. Brown Town, Guster, Squishy Face, Old Man (he has more nicknames than should be allowed!)


Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Disorganization and being late


Day 29-3 Wishes
1. to be debt free (yes, i know how many times i have referred to this)

2. to have children (other than my furkid, of course)
3. go to Disney World (again, because I went several times as a child)


Day 30-a picture 
On our vacation we threw it back to senior pictures for the yearbook.  that's how we roll....



5 comments:

  1. I love the things you've learned. 'spesh the last one. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might need to get some new music because I hadn't heard of many of the songs on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too much to take in at once. I'll have to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (clapping clapping clapping) you did it. 30 days down, I'm glad you stuck it out. PS your family pictures are ridiculous. I love it

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)