homeabout meour wedding30 before 30

Monday, March 26, 2012

...and the award goes to...

I love blog awards.  No lie, it's like you have a real prize, only it's in the form of a digital promotion :) 

I would like to thank the academy, my fellow cast members and of course my supportive husband.

Oh wait, not that kind of award.  A girl can still dream, dadgummit!!

Seriously THANK YOU to adorable dew + olive  for selecting me as a recipient of not just one, but two awards: the Seven x Seven award and the Liebster Award!!  I hope I do you proud!


For the 7x7 Award I have to share 7 facts about myself, link to 7 blog entries and nominate 7 other bloggers.

 The Liebster Award requires the following:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


I am going to combine my award recipients, which may be cheating but I don't think the award police will find me...btw, Liebster is German for 'favorite'...I had to Google that one! 

Let's get started....

Seven Facts About Me:
  1. I love flying and hate landing.  I brace for impact every. single. time.
  2. I ration out any treats of candy I eat to match or come under the serving size, except when eating Haribo gummy bears, at which point I somehow forget how to count to 732 pieces. 
  3. I sing really loudly and with great passion in the car and often get busted by fellow drivers.  
  4. I want a tattoo and just haven't found the guts to do it...yet.
  5. I cry easily over sweet/sappy things...I cry at the Hallmark commercials, for crying out loud...I cried when I was cheering on some half marathoners last weekend....I cry when I see my nieces and nephews smiling at me...I am my mother's daughter.
  6. I can't go to sleep before 11:30, sometimes even 12:00, no matter how sleepy I am! 
  7. Fonts are one of my favorite things to look at online.  What can I say, I am a sucker for pretty cursive, fun print and everything in between!  I think a font can say so much about a person! 
  1. Lauren at Better With Freckles  
  2. Leigh at All You Need Is Love
  3. Brynn at Wicked Sweet Tea
  4. Chrissi at B&C and Baby Makes 3
  5. Elizabeth at Burfitt Beginnings
  6. Ashley at Hutson Happenings
  7. Katherine at ps, i love you
Have fun, and thanks again Julia

4 comments:

  1. Aw thank you for the blog award! I will have to do a post later this week :)

    I cry easily too...I watched Dear John last night and cried at least 5 times. No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your #6! I am the same way! Sadly, I have to work in the morning, so I never get to be a night owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I am a font junkie too! I'm always downloading new fonts and then trying to find an opportunity to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have we been friends for so long and I just found out that you too hate to land but love to fly!? I thought I was the only crazy one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you ... Don't be shy :)